On-Line Registration Instructions
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER FOR TOURS, CLINICS, MWTM, SIG, AND OTHER EVENTS
- Begin by Selecting the "On-line Convention Registration" button to the left.
- If you have previously registered, proceed to Already Registered.
- The mail in form is only good for convention registration attendance.
- The Eventsquid Registration page will open. If using a Mobil Device, the page layout may slightly differ from the following.
- Do the following:
- Select the "Register" button in the upper right corner
- Follow the instructions including name, address, email address, etc.
- Be prepared to set-up a password for your convention account
- Proceed to Already Registered step 3.
- select the "Sign In" button at top right of the screen.
- Enter your ID and PW created when you registered.
- After Login, your name will appear in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down the page until you see "Selection Options" and "Registration Options."
Here you will select your attendance options and that of others in your party.
- Continue scrolling until you see "Rail Tours" which starts to list all the add-ons you can select.
- Scroll and Select all tours, make & take clinics, crafts, & events that you would like to attend.
- Confirm all your selections for convention, tours, make & take clinics, crafts, events.
- Anything you need to reserve or purchase for the convention will be added on to your account.
- Select Pay the Bill at the end. YOU ARE DONE.
You may repeat this process later (restart at step 1) to register for additional items.